Monday, July 14, 2008

Allissa's Birthday Party

July 13, 2008

On Sunday, July 13, we took the children to Pump It Up for Allissa's 5th birthday party. They were so excited to go! It seems like we've been on a lot of jumpy, slidy things lately. The kids are going to be spoiled with them. We got to play for about one and a half hours. Chris had lots of fun too. He was sliding and jumping with them. I did go down the big slide one time. I forgot to bring socks, which are required to get on. And I was a little busy taking pictures, of course!

The Birthday Girl, Allissa Brooke Perry!



Chris is so CRAZY!!


Ethan was having such a great time!

















Kenley loved climbing through the obstacle course! Kadyn jumped in the big jumpy for a long time. She could hardly stand up.




I tried to get them to sit
still for a picture!
That's harder than
you might think!
















Cake is Delicious!







They were so excited when it was time for cake and ice cream. The whole time they were playing they kept asking me if it was time yet. Even Emersyn got to eat a little. I don't know if she liked it that much. Maybe it was a little too cold for her.

No comments: