Friday, October 10, 2008

Catching Up!!

It's been so long since I last blogged. It just seems that I don't have that much time even thought I don't work anymore and I hardly ever leave the house. Being a full time mom is so much harder than it looks or sounds!


The kids are all doing great!


  • Kenley is getting taller, skinnier, and smarter everyday. Sometimes her smartness gets her in trouble though. But I guess that's just the age she's at now. She doesn't hear (listen) at all. It doesn't matter how loud I say something, she doesn't hear me! Unless, of course, I say something like, "Do you want some ice cream?" Then she gets whiplash turning her head so fast!!

  • Ethan is getting taller too. It' about time because he's always been the shortest in his class. He's my little helper. Anything I need done he will do it. Unlike Kenley who just ignores me until I give up. He's so sweet all of the time and tells me and Chris that he loves us about 10 times per day. Awwww!

  • Kadyn is talking a lot more now. Granted, I can't understand most of the Chinese she speaks, but she speaks nonetheless! She's also losing all of her baby fat as she grows. Her hair is so blonde...I don't know where it came from. She has blonde hair and blue eyes unlike all the other kids. She's beautiful! She also has a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde attitude. You never know when she's going to be happy or mad. She gets embarassed very easily. If you are dressing her and you just happen to laugh at something she immediately gets so mad and wants to take those clothes off. It's kind of hilarious sometimes.

  • Emersyn has changes so much in the past couple of months. She is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everthing. She says "da da" constantly which doesn't bother me because she's a huge "momma's girl"! She loves and wants me, unlike all the other kids did at the same age. They always chose daddy over mommy! I've decided, though, that it's not all it's cracked up to be. She is constantly at my feet, crying for me to pick her up. I can't do anything without her right beside me. Oh well! I'll just have to enjoy it while I can because she's growing so fast! Pretty soon she will be walking and be off the bottle and she won't be a baby anymore.

So that's how they've been for the last couple of months. Everyone is a little older. My babies are growing up! It's so sad to think about me not ever having anymore babies. =( Don't worry though....It's not that sad! I will not be getting pregnant ever again!!!!!!!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everyone is doing so well!!! I can't believe how big they are getting....We must get together soon I miss you guys.